BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Menggeh-menggeh

Menggeh-menggeh. Info sangat penting tentang Menggeh-menggeh. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Menggeh-menggeh

Menggeh-menggeh
Layanan Pulsa Elektronik Pulsagram La...la...la...la...la Now that I've lost everything to you You say you want to start something new And it's breaking my heart you're leaving Baby I'm grieving And if you wanna leave take good care Hope you have a lot of nice things to wear A lot of nice things turn bad out there Oh baby, baby, it's a wild world It's hard to get by just upon a smile (yeah...) oh baby, it's a wild world I'll always remember you like a child girl You know I've seen a lot of What the world can do And it's breaking my heart in two Coz I never want to see you sad girl Don't be a bad girl But if you wanna leave take good care Hope you make a lot of nice friends out there Just remember there's A lot of bad and beware La...la...la...la...la...baby I love you

It's late at night and neither one of us is sleeping I can't imagine living my life after you're gone Wondering why so many questions have no answers I keep on searching for the reason why we went wrong Where is our yesterday You and I could use it right now But if this is goodbye Ref : Just take my heart when you go I don't have the need for it anymore I'll always love you, but you're too hard to hold Just take my heart when you go Here we are about to take the final step now I just can't fool myself, I know there's no turing back Face to face it's been endless conversation But when the love is gone you're left with nothing but talk I'd give my everything If only I could turn you around But if this is goodbye Ref : Just take my heart when you go I don't have the need for it anymore I'll always love you but you're too hard to hold Just take my heart when you go

I've been miles from nowhere Crossed and doubled back Time is a healer And I've done my time Cause I ain't seen love like that I've seen the light of freedom Dim and fade to black So many faces, but no one compares No, I ain't seen love like that And I got people telling me to let her go Don't let it turn you around Tomorrow's comin' and you'll never know The one that you lost may be found I believe in justice I wonder where's she's at It feels like a lifetime And it just ain't fair No I ain't seen love like that And I got people tellin' me to let her go That girl is bringin' you down Tomorrow's comin' And you'll never The love that you lost may be found You know that people telling me to let her go Dont' let it trun you around Tomottow's comin' and you'll never know The love that you lost may be found No, I ain't seen love like that So many faces, (ain't seen love like that) No one compares I ain't seen love like that (ain't seen love like that) ain't seen love.... (ain't seen love like that) no I ain't


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger